Forever Friends of Hope Foundation Incorporated
Non-profit # 101065318
Registered Charity # 86109 8895 RR0001
June 12th 2011
Attendees: Alison, Elizabeth, Eileen, April, Tanya, Vicky, Janelle, Lora, Shirley, Danah
- Call to Order: Meeting was called to order at 3:32p.m
- Approval of Agenda: Motion#1: to approve agenda as amended made by Tanya, seconded by Lora.
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest: none
- Approval of Minutes: Motion#2: Tanya. To Approve minutes as amended made by Lora, seconded by Tanya.
- Signing of Board and Directors: Forever Friends Of Hope Board is as follows:
- President: Danah Hysuick, Vice President Eileen Reese, Treasurer Alison Poelen, Secretary Janelle Willoughby
Directors: April Nichol, Tanya Stover, Lora Schaeffer, Elizabeth Fries, Shirley Priddell
Members: Vicky Kjoss, Lisa Manshande
- Motion # 3 – To approve the Forever Friends Of hope Board as named made by April, seconded by Alison, all in favour, motion carried.
- Business Arising:
- 6.1 Hope Cancer Interagency council – Danah attended this meeting in Saskatoon and reported from the meeting to FFOH.
6.2 Casino Regina Fundraising event- Possibility of hosting this event was tabled until the following meeting.
6.3 June 24 BBQ – FFOH board and members are asked if possible to be present at this event located on the corner of Victoria and Albert St. at 11:30 am.
6.4 Wanda (website designer) – Discussion to get Wanda a gift cert from FFOH for all of her work on the website. Motion# 4 : To purchase a $100 gift cert for Wanda made by April, seconded by Alison.
6.5 SDB – has this been opened yet? Time to meet to open? Alison will begin process at Qu’Appelle Branch and let others know when they can go and sign.
6.6 News article about our past years events, accomplishments, applicants- Elizabeth volunteered to write the article for the papers for the July issues.
6.7 Float for parade? Decorations and candy? Yes. Plan to meet at 9:30am on Saturday to decorate Motion # 5: For Alison to purchase the candy and the balloons for the float made by Tanya, seconded by Shirley.
6.8 June 13th Golf tourney- Final arrangements were made regarding the Conexus Golf Tourney. April, Danah, Alison, Tanya, Shirley and Vicky will all be present at this event. Car pooling is not going to work, everyone will drive themselves.
- Reports: Treasurers Report: As of May 31 general account balance is $33315.96, Lottery account balance is $690.48, Pln 24 account balance is $0.00
- Informational Items:
- Date and Time of Next Meeting: Sunday June 26, 2011 at Qu’Appelle Library 7p.m
- Expense Forms: Eileen, Banner, Brochures, Danah mileage :
- Motion #6: to pay Danah mileage to Saskatoon to attend IAC meeting in the amount of $218.30 made by Shirley, seconded by April.
Motion #7: to reimbursed Eileen $17.76 for auction expenses made by Janelle, seconded by Tanya.
Alison will pay for brochures and banner.
- Adjournment: Motion #8: to adjourn meeting made by April, seconded by Alison.